CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns – Encinitas, CA
Superior Quality, Custom-Crafted In-House
The traditional dental crown process takes about two weeks to complete, from gathering the impressions in-office to yielding the final, perfectly fitted result. By using CAD/CAM software and our CEREC in-house milling machine, we’re able to drastically shorten this treatment to a single three-hour visit without compromising the quality of your restoration. To learn more about CEREC same-day dental crowns in Encinitas, give our team a call today!
Why Choose McElroy Smiles by Design of Encinitas for CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns?
- Completely Digital Process Streamlines Visits
- Always Giving Back to the Community
- Encinitas’ Trusted Dental Office Est. 2003
The Process of Getting a CEREC Same-Day Dental Crown
CEREC same-day dental crown appointments are typically completed within two to three hours. Our team will begin by preparing your affected tooth to fit the crown by shaving a small layer of enamel from it. This will allow the restoration to lay flush with your surrounding teeth. We’ll then capture a digital impression of the tooth that we can send to our in-house milling machine, where it will create a 3D digital blueprint of your crown. Once the measurements and details on the design are confirmed, it will carve your restoration from a solid block of porcelain. After the crown is completed, we’ll secure it atop your prepared tooth to provide it with long-lasting protection and additional strength.
The Benefits of CEREC vs. Traditional Dental Crowns
With a similar price point as traditional crowns and countless benefits to offer, CEREC same-day dental crowns are a popular choice among our patients. Some of the advantages you could benefit from include:
- No need to schedule two or more dental visits to get a crown.
- A fully digitized, streamlined treatment process.
- Crafted in-house for a perfect fit and appearance.
- Your restoration will never leave our team’s hands, minimizing chances of miscommunication.
- Crafted from solid blocks of durable and natural-looking dental porcelain.