Covid-19 Update to Our Valued Patient
We love seeing our patients’ beautiful, healthy smiles! That’s why we’re thrilled to reopen as of May 12, 2020.
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- Upon entering the office, we will be taking temperatures of each individual & our team to maintain a healthy environment
- Increased sanitation & sterilization
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout our facilities
- Increased safety training for staff
Please call and let us know prior to your scheduled appointment if:
- You are running a fever or suffering from a respiratory illness
- You have recently been out of the country to one of the areas heavily affected by COVID-19 Virus (Coronavirus). i.e. (China, Italy, Iran)
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 760-479-9898. We look forward to seeing your smile soon!
Encinitas Dentist for Teeth Cleanings, Pain-Free Dental Care, Gum Treatment, Dentures, Dental Implants, Invisalign, Teeth Whitening, Veneers, & More – Serving Encinitas, Carlsbad, San Marcos, Vista, Oceanside, Solana Beach, Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, Escondido & San Diego, CA